In accordance with a poll through the folks Media Network of adult dating sites, they available on typical 52 percent of bisexual singles look for no benefit to becoming single and go for a partner. This simply leaves 48 % of singles discovering some benefit to having a ”nevertheless looking” connection condition. Compared, 33 per cent men and women polled asserted that having the ability to do what you would like to-do is the major advantage of being solitary, while 7 per cent stated living by yourself. 4 per cent of singles stated they prefer becoming single simply because they can date, and exact same percentage stated that they like it since they can choose how-to spend their cash.

This poll ran on 13 of men and women news’s online dating sites during the month of August in addition to very first part of September. 27,000 users participated into the poll.

To learn more about People news’s top internet dating sites, read our very own breakdown of BlackPeopleMeet.com and the review of SeniorPeopleMett.com.